April 26, 2009

Can Someone Get Me the SPCA’s Number?

Larry and I spent a few minutes today looking at paint colors on the internet. Over at the My Perfect Color site you can sort the colors by mood and style. Intrigued, Larry had me click on “Romantic Colors”–mostly shades of pink and lilac with names like “Gentle Kisses,” “Candle Glow Rose,” “Silent Arabian Nights,” and “Pure Desire.”

Oh, and “Hamster Cuddles.”

*blink*

*blink, blink*

Ummm…because nothing says romance like cuddling with a small furry animal?

(cue “Dueling Banjoes” and/or an inappropriate Richard Gere joke–I’ll let you decide)

hamstcud

posted under Condo

“Can Someone Get Me the SPCA’s Number?”

1. On April 26th, 2009 at 7:38 pm Laura Randall Says:

Huh. I would have pegged that for the title of a poem someone might send us.

2. On April 26th, 2009 at 7:53 pm Laura Randall Says:

And speaking of cruelty to animals, have you seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udT0_-da1MI

3. On April 26th, 2009 at 9:30 pm Bea Says:

HA! I was all set to make the inappropriate Richard Gere joke, but sadly you beat me to it. (Hilariously, I found out about that in a 12th grade Sociology class in high school. From the teacher. Ah, public education. Is there anything the WON’T teach us?)

So, you’re painting your boudoir that color, right? 😉

4. On April 26th, 2009 at 9:55 pm docsmartypants Says:

Laura: “Holy smokes, it’s too sexy for me!” That is just…so many kinds of wrong. Also, expect a poetry submission from me tomorrow.

Bea: Dude, we are painting the WHOLE CONDO that color! Except the bathroom, which will be done in “Inappropriate Turtle Touch.”

5. On April 27th, 2009 at 8:05 pm Erin Says:

Or perhaps a nice shade of “If They Can’t Speak, They Can’t Say No Blue”?

6. On April 27th, 2009 at 9:26 pm Bea Says:

Hippopotamus Grope Grape? Icky Bunny Pink?

7. On April 28th, 2009 at 10:01 am Erin Says:

They should totally hire us to name paints! I have always wondered who gets to do that. It would be SO fun!