September 16, 2010

New Serif photos

Back by popular demand, it’s photos of Serif! Our little pup has had lots of adventures (sadly not all photographed), including a trip to the local farmers market and a Greek festival! She remains a very popular little lady in the neighborhood (single? wanna’ meet someone? contact us about renting our dog for an afternoon–trust me, you’ll meet more people than you know what to do with). Phrases heard while walking Serif: “That is just absurdly cute! That should be outlawed!” “She looks like a stuffed animal!” “She’s like a little Oreo!” “What on earth kind of dog is that?” And of course the ever popular, “OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!” But Serif loves the attention and always looks rather let down when we don’t meet anyone on her afternoon walk, so for now it’s all good. Now then, the photos!

This first is a very sad photo of Serif after her emergency trip to the vet (allergic reaction to a routine puppy shot). According to Larry, this is her face already much improved. It’s OK to laugh. I consider it a tragicomedy.

Serif on Benadryl

The rest of these are just photos of Serif being generally cute and puppyish. Enjoy!

Stacey and Serif

Serif in the yard

Serif lounging outside

Serif in flight

Serif chasing Larry

Buster and Serif, arch enemies/best of friends

Serif barking at the neighbor's loud dogs

Serif relaxing

Serif doing...some sort of jaunty tap dance routine? I don't know

Serif and tongue

Serif--adventuuuuure!

Serif and Larry at rest

posted under Pets

“New Serif photos”

1. On September 16th, 2010 at 10:48 pm Stacey Says:

Serif’s very cute, but I look very nice all dressed up in that photo! Just saying!

2. On September 16th, 2010 at 10:50 pm docsmartypants Says:

It’s true, you looked very nice!

3. On September 17th, 2010 at 9:02 am Steve Says:

Awww.. so cute!

4. On September 17th, 2010 at 11:13 am Laura Says:

You are right, Stacey. You are totally smokin in that picture. Serif is cute, too. 😉

5. On September 18th, 2010 at 6:15 am Sheri Says:

Comments from your neighborhood are so right on — she’s adorable. Thanks for the update so I get my Serif fix!

6. On September 18th, 2010 at 7:40 pm Larry Says:

I think Stacey and Serif need to battle it out for cuteness. We’ll parade them both through the Union Square farmers market and see who gets the most kisses and comments.

7. On September 20th, 2010 at 12:49 am RockportMom Says:

Well, it’s a draw. Stacey is “smokin” but Serif wins in the fur department. And who can deny the sexiness of little stubby legs (at least that’s what I’ve always told myself). I love the photo where Serif looks like Fred Astaire dancing with his cane- it’s “top hat, white feathers and tail”l so to speak.
    Thanks for the updates. I just want to grab her and hug her. But then I tend to want to grab and hug you and Larry, too.

8. On September 30th, 2010 at 10:54 am Stacey Says:

Look, Serif can get more kisses in Union Square, but I think we should do this in *Trafalgar* Square and see what happens.